Our Board is made up of voluntary community members elected by the Membership.
How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Members elect a Board of Directors, which contracts with a property management company that performs many tasks and manages the day-to-day operations of the Corporation. The Board appoints several committees which help assist in making our resident-owned community successful.
- The Board of Directors consists of up to seven Members who are in good standing with the Corporation.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting each December.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board.
- Board members serve for a term of one or two years. No Director may serve for more than three consecutive two-year terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!